nopCommerce is the leading open source shopping cart, allowing people to
set up an online store quickly and easily.
One key feature of the nopCommerce is its pluggable modular/layered architecture
which allows additional functionality and presentation elements to be dynamically
added to the application at run-time. This pluggable modularized architecture makes
it easy to create and manage your web sites.
- 100% Open Source Code
- PCI DSS compliant
Mobile Commerce, also known as M-Commerce or mCommerce, is the ability to conduct
commerce using a mobile device, such as a mobile phone.
There's no question that mobile web use is on the rise. Recent reports tell us that
cellular networks worldwide are seeing major increases in growth. According to comScore,
up to November 2011 there were 38 percent of smartphone owners have used their phone
to make a purchase at least once.
It is time to make sure that you have a mobile strategy in store that'll give you
maximum exposure across all platforms. The possibilities of this sector are enormous
to take things head-on and be at the cutting edge of mobile e-commerce development.
nopCommerce allows you to create a mobile version of your website through an intuitive
and user-friendly graphical user interface with just one click. Best of all nopCommerce
Mobile is a free and available out of the box.
nopCommerce Mobile works on any connected device, without requiring extra development
or add-ons, regardless of device type. The application, which renders a device-aware
shopping experience, delivers a compelling, feature rich and graphically pleasing
storefront and provides a means for retailers to immediately deliver relevant offers,
promotions and products to increase sales and drive business across all channels,
no matter what device the consumers are using.
Give it a try on our demo site (responsive design enabled)
The multi-store feature enables you to run more than one store from a single nopCommerce
This enables you to host more than one front-end store on different domains and
manage all admin operations from your single Administration panel. You can share
catalog data between stores, have a product in more than one store for example,
and your customers can login to all of your stores using the same credentials.
With multi-store support you can launch several online stores using a single integrated
system. You can create unique online stores for multiple brands, products, B2B,
B2C, affiliates, co-branded stores and more. You can also quickly launch micro-stores
for promotional campaigns. Best of all, every online store shares a single database.
Multi-vendor and drop shipping support enables you to sell online without having to stock inventory or ship orders. When drop shipping is enabled, each product is assigned to a particular vendor whose details (including email address) are stored.
When an order is placed an email is sent to the vendor of each product in the order. The email includes the products, quantities, etc. The vendor then ships the item to the customer on behalf of the merchant, who typically pays each of their vendors at the end of the month.
Products from multiple independent vendors appear in the common product catalog and your website visitors can shop at one web store even if your products are supplied by hundreds of different vendors from all over the world. Each vendor could be provided with an administrator panel access to manage their products, review sales reports and order details regarding their products. Vendors do not interfere with each other's activity.
- Apply tax by country
- Apply tax by state
- Apply tax by zip
- StrikeIron tax provider
- Individual products can be marked taxable or tax-exempt
- Tax classes supported by product (e.g. goods, services, alcohol, etc)
- Customer groups can be marked as tax exempt
- The European Union Value Added Tax (EU VAT) support (Company VAT Number)
- Allow store owner to specify whether to hide tax in order summary when prices are shown tax inclusive
- Allow store owner to specify which tax based on: billing/shipping/default/shipping origin address
- Allow store owner to specify whether prices include tax
- Allow customer to choose tax display type (incl/excl tax)
- Allow store owner to specify tax display type (incl/excl tax)
- Allow store owner to specify whether shipping is taxable
- Allow store owner to specify whether shipping prices include tax
- Allow store owner to specify whether to hide zero tax
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- Payment method restrictions per country
- Cash On Delivery payment method
- Accept Purchase Order
- Accept Checks / Money Order
- Purchase order
- Store can be set to authorize only, or auth-capture credit card mode. You can then capture payment at shipment if desired
- Refund (and partial refund) support
- Allow customers to register/login by email or by username
- OpenID, Facebook and Twitter authentication
- EU cookie law support
- Wish list
- Customers can view their order history and order statuses
- Customer has an address book
- Customizable order emails
- Multiple billing and shipping addresses per customer
- Customer roles (groups)
- Time zone support
- Built-in forum
- Several account registration/activation types
- Automatic registration (no approving)
- Email validation during registration (optional)
- "Email a friend" feature
- Manual registration (Admin Approval)
- Compare products feature (if enabled)
- News RSS
- Recently added products RSS
- Image capture on login/registration
- Contact Us form
- Installation wizard
- Password recovery
- Display Order Notes to Customers
The Open Source DNN® Platform provides flexibility and freedom for you and your business. With a liberal Open Source license, you are free to do just about anything.