- Pure CSS skin with XHTML and CSS W3C standards.
- Skin uses Horizontal and Vertical RadMenu and panelbar by Telerik.
- Fully tested against: IE7, IE8, Firefox and Chrome.
- Each have number of skin types some with 6 panes to place your content in a verity of ways.
- It comes with number of containers to suit the your content and conform to the look and feel of the skin.
- All the relevant html and image source files are added.
- PSD included, to give you the freedom to customize or redesign the skin.
- Tested and good on 5.2.2 and beyond. visit SalarO Free Skin Store to get the DNN 4.9.5 version.
- Commented Stylesheets.
Here are the catatories in the contest.
1. Modern Business
This skin should be geared towards small to medium sized business. It may contain a products page, client cases / references, about us, etc. It should have a clean, modern and professional look and feel. Also this skin should lend itself to "adapt" to different business branding.
This skin should be geared towards a single person and may likely contain a blog or a portfolio or a community-like presentation. This would be a skin that has a highly-specialized personal design or layout.
It typically doesn’t lend itself to being modified by dropping a logo in.
3. Modern Web Standards
This skin should showcase the technical possibilities of DotNetNuke in this area. Examples could be a tableless full CSS skin, Flexible/ Floating Design, SEO, mobile skin, accessibility or the use of a XHTML/CSS Framework etc. The main purpose would be educational, to show what's possible and how.
4. Think Outside the Box
This is the most open and creative category; we would like you to explore what's possible with DotNetNuke skinning. This could be in the way you navigate, a "different" design or the techniques used. Suggested techniques could be jQuery, Flash, Silverlight etc. The best thing to achieve here would be; "Wow, is that DotNetNuke?" Please note that even for this category you have to include all source files. This means you need to provide your FLA files for Flash for instance.