Outsourced Web Development Projects
At Salaro we 80% of all our work comes from companies around the globe that want to outsource their web development project to Salaro is a UK company with 15+ years' experience handling outsourced web development projects. We specialise in strategic partnerships, working with IT, Design, PR and Marketing agencies to deliver successful, fully functional, clean and secure CMS driven websites for any size American, European and Emerging Market project.
Who we work with
We work in partnership with a variety of industries:
Why work with Salaro as a partner?
- PR and Marketing agencies
- Web designers / agencies
- Graphic designers
- Print agencies
- IT companies
Our professional partners work with us for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they are busy with other work and need to outsource all or part of a project; perhaps their core skills lie in other areas and they need help with web development projects; sometimes a partner’s passions simply lie elsewhere, i.e. design, branding, marketing or PR.
White-label / unbranded solutions
We’re happy to work as part of your team and provide direct technical support to your customers if you wish, but we also provide white-label website solutions for partners who prefer us to take a back seat. You can be either part of our project management tool or my team can be part of your project management tool.
A flexible business model
Some partners do have the time and skills to undertake part of a web development project themselves. Others outsource the whole project to Salaro.net. Our flexible business models enable partners to outsource as much or as little to us as they want.
Ask us for a price
We do our best to provide accurate quotes to customers 24/7Quote with confidence at any time. On a complex evaluation we normally take no more than 24 hours to provide you with a quote.
Whether it’s for website development or design, Mobile Development, simply enter your customer’s requirements.
Ask us to bill your customer directly or Have us bill you and you manage your own billing.
We provide partners with a personalised project itinerary so you can see at a glance the scheduled cycle of your customer’s web development project. This helps the project run smoothly, as everyone knows what’s happening and when their input is required.
A dedicated account manager
Keep your projects on track with a dedicated account manager. On a typical project, you’ll have a single point of contact, so it’s easy to touch base with us.
Technical pre-sales expertise to help you win new business comes from me directly
Use our technical knowledge to help win new business. If you’re submitting a proposal for a multi-layered project and need our expertise in web development to help your pitch, we can work with you to put together your pre-sales presentation.
To help you translate your customer’s technical requirements, into a successful online solution; we can even join you side by side on any customer meetings so long it is in Greater London or Surrey area. Beyond that we can progress using GoToMeeting.
Training and support
My team works every day except Sunday and even on Sunday’s if there is a mission critical issue, we can manage. We also give you comprehensive training on Salaro’s content management system. Use your expertise to offer post-launch services to your customers, e.g. updating their site, adding fresh content etc.
What does it cost to be a partner?
It costs absolutely nothing to become a partner!
Benefits of outsourcing with us:
It is not so easy to quantify what would be the direct benefit of outsourcing your work, but here are some pointers.
Some of our products and services:
- Increased efficiency and net profit – We can significantly increase your sales turnover with existing clients and help you find new ones a lot more easily. We work with popular products that help you to develop your sales effectively (see below).
- Competition and respectability - You become more competitive by increasing your range of products and services.
- Profitability - Significantly increased sales turnover.
- Cash-Flow –There is no cost to you for buying our service. You receive interest from your sales of our services.
nopCommerce e-commerce platform for internet shops Assuming you or your client is looking to sell online, or you already have an online shop that is under-performing, our ecommerce web design service provides a flexible solution to meet your business’s individual needs either as a module attached to the content management system to facilitate a limited number of products you have for sale or perhaps a full featured dedicated e-commerce platform like nopCommerce that can manage 100,000s of products and remain fast enough that you can rely on.
DNN Platform is a platform for content management on Microsoft platform Whilst most organizations want the ability to update their website themselves. It is not always easy due to the complex code behind that is normally associated with responsive design or the animations that are more and more required to give the site the advanced look. DNN Platform allows one to easily write news or a blog post, a new product page, promotion or simply to re-word an existing page, you need the controls to do it quickly and easily and whenever you have difficulty then our team is available to help you mover forward.
Native on iOS and Android as well as mobile friendly web development has been our focus in the last 5 years. Ask us what we can do for you and if it is within our area of expertise then you would be very happy with our prices.
To tell you the truth most of our customers already have a preferred hosting provider and we can indeed work with them. Sometimes the requirement is for a basic hosting and we help you set up with one of our hosting providers. For large sites with dedicated server requirements then please see our hosting solution page here.
Our main differences from other development companies :
For UK costumers in south east it is easy as our main office is located in Surry and London site visits no problem. Our US, European and rest of the world customers rely for us to engage with them via GoToMeeting
- Experience – We have 15 years of experience, mainly with UK customers and thanks to GoToMeeting with clients in North America, Africa or other emerging markets . We can provide a large list of references from UK customers that are happy with our services. We were one of the first companies that started to offer solutions based on DNN-Platform for over 10 years as well as nopCommerce e-commerce programming service.
- Price – We can offer a flexible discount system, as our main departments of programmers and project managers are located in Pondicherry in India.
- Management quality – Even though our prices are low, we don’t compromise on quality.
- Service Safety – Management is located near Guildford, Surrey south of London, we can meet our partners and set up projects in person if they are within reasonable distance.
- Flexibility – We tailor our relationships to suit our partners on a case by case basis.
- Relations – Our main priority is to develop and maintain long term relationships with clients and resellers. It is important for us to understand our partners,work with them face to face where possible, and to solve any issues quickly and efficiently.